- Wore a long-sleeved running shirt tonight for the first time in at least 4 or 5 months*
- Was tempted into a pumpkin spice latte last week
- Am seeking crispness. In apples, pajamas, air.
- Did a dance of joy at the farmer's market when I saw that pomegranates had arrived
- Am feeling nostalgic for the east coast, where I grew up, and where the leaves really change color**
- Every morning consists of one thought: Can I wear boots today??
- Tights. Striped. Solid. Woolen. Yum.
- Craving sweet potatoes and pies both savory and sweet: chicken pot, pumpkin and apple. Double yum.
What makes you think of autumn?
*Signs that it's been way too long since your last run: embarrassing panting while walking up the slope to my jogging path
**In San Francisco, the leaves don't really change. In some parts of the Bay Area, they do, but that's not the point. It's not the same anyway!