Sunday, October 10, 2010

(Saturday) In the Kitchen: Plum Tart from Orangette

I baked this simple plum tart. It was delicious! And very simple, I mixed it all by hand.
The only change I made was to add a tiny squeeze of fresh orange and some orange zest into the dough, because I loved the orangey plum flavor of last week's pie.

I took it to a picnic we had with our friends and their kids, and there was only one piece left at the end. It is a small tart :-( If you try it, you might want to make two!

2 comments:

  1. you're becoming a pro! Maybe you have some advice for me. I always do grocery shopping on the internet and now i accidently ordered 2 kilos of pears instead of 2 pears :) Maybe there's a nice pie with pears you know i can make? or something else?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! I have never done my grocery shopping online! How interesting!

    ReplyDelete