Thursday, April 1, 2010

Help!



I need the perfect dress for a tiny family-only casual wedding. Bohemian, lovely, romantic. And available STAT. But I can't find one. San Francisco is *not* a good town for dresses, since it's so casual here. All the stores have the same old, same old. I want just a lovely dress. White or cream is nice but not the only option.

Up there are a few dresses I ordered online and returned. That's why I hate shopping for clothes online, they never work out.

HELP ME! Do you have any suggestions?

From above: Alice by Temperley (love, love the sleeves, but dress was actually super bulky and pulled on over my head); Lilly Pulitzer (too straight, a bit preppy for me); Shoshanna (plunging neckline totally inappropriate for daytime...not bohemian at all).

1 comment: