Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Where to start?

Sorry I've been MIA. I will spare you the lame ass details of lack of time / inspiration because they're certainly not unique to me. Suffice it to say, in the last two months I've gotten married, gone on a wonderful honeymoon, come back to San Francisco to do flowers for another wedding, and started a new job (outside of the flower biz).

Then, AT&T had the nerve to knock out our internet service for 10 blippin days, just when I was gearing up to start writing again.

I have so much piled up in my brain, I honestly don't know exactly where to start.

Well, here are a couple wedding pictures. I'll post more later. See you again soon my dear readers! Well, here are a couple wedding pictures. I'll post more later. See you again soon my darling blog readers!

Cheers to Jillian and Chase, the cutest flower girl and ring bearer EVER.

1 comment:

  1. meegs! you're a lovely bride! we need to catch up soon! what's this about you starting a new job??

    ReplyDelete